Monday, May 23, 2011

Back for more

Yes, I am back...finally.  I am sorry that it has taken me so long to write, but sometimes life get's in the way sometimes, as well as artwork.

However, with that in mind, I am very happy to say that I am getting some new photography done.  Finally, I know.  No, I didn't get a new digital camera or anything like that.  No.  I went through and finally bought some more new 4x5 black and white film and went through started using my large format pinhole camera again.  Yes, it is the same camera that I went through and used for my gallery showing in the UK and earned me that interview with BBC Radio, and started taking a lot of new photographs.  I have spent a lot of money on it yes, but you know what, I missed the darkroom.  I have a sample of the new work below.

In future updates (since I'm running low on time right now) I will relay some of my tales from traveling and art galleries from my home city of Lawrence Kansas, Kansas City Missouri, Mt. Vernon IL and other places that I've ventured to over the past several months, as well as the stores of the road.

©Chris Ortiz Photography 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love or hate what I have to say? Open up and say what you have to say