Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pinhole in the UK

It is not normally that I will go through and push out my own art work, yet this is one of those times I will.

I am very happy to announce that in a couple of days, I have a show of my photography opening up at the Jersey Arts Centre in St. Helier Jersey.  This is not New Jersey, but Jersey in the UK, in the Channel Isles.  The collection, titled Untitled Pinhole, will open on the 21st of this month and run for two weeks.

If anyone has the ability to go through and check out this collection and report back, that would be amazing.  Some of you might have heard an interview that the BBC Radio did with me back on Jan. 11th, which I had received a lot of good comments on that. 

I have also invited a lot of the top art gallery owners and critics from the UK there to the show, so maybe you'll see something in the paper or in a magazine in regards to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love or hate what I have to say? Open up and say what you have to say